Friday, April 9, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow jumps ship on "The Danish Girl"


Maybe Ms. Theron can jump back on? Ugh, I really don't know what's going on with this film. I was always skeptical that it would be filmed and finished with post in time for a 2010 release. Come on Chris Martin, why did you need to support her? Tell her to get back in there so this can get made and Nicole Kidman can have something interesting to follow up...a movie co-starring Heidi Montag...

Source: Yahoo News/Reuters

Gwyneth recently parted ways with "The Danish Girl," a film project she was previously attached to that will star Nicole Kidman, due to a location change, and the blonde told Harper's that Chris [Martin] said something about that decision that made her appreciate him more.
"When I pulled out [of 'The Danish Girl], he said, 'I think you'll be happy with your decision.' I really lucked out with him. He's deeply lovely and special," she said.

No comments: