Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Third and final trailer for "TRON: Legacy"


Even without having seen the original, this trailer finally has me excited. The visuals looks unbelievably slick, and the fact that this time the trailer actually communicates the back story effectively makes it much more appealing. And how amazing is the CGI used to create young(ish) Jeff Bridges? Garrett Hedlund is a young actor who I've never really paid much attention to, but along with this and Country Strong, this could be the year that he really makes a name for himself (he gets to act opposite an Oscar winner in both projects...not too shabby). As for Jeff Bridges, we can pretty much expect at least solid work from him; this is The Dude we're talking about, after all. Then there's Olivia Wilde and her funky asymmetrical hair, which I'm loving the more I see it. I don't watch House, and I've never seen Wilde in anything else, but she seems like a solid enough female foil for Hedlund, and convincing enough as a badass action heroine. Watch your back Angelina...

No comments: