Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New "Deathly Hallows" Trailer


Even with the likes of Black Swan and The King's Speech, this is still my #1 must-see movie for the remainder of the year, and by a considerable margin. I get chills every time I see something new for this film, and there's plenty of "new" in this trailer. Aside from that obvious "this will totally be in 3D" shot of the snake's mouth, it all looks fabulously grim and gritty. It's also nice to get (brief) first looks and Bill Nighy and Rhys Ifans, and that shot of the Death Eaters circling around the crumbling house is great. I also love that Imelda Staunton is back as Dolores Umbridge, who's just so much fun to hate. The only thing that's bothersome is that pesky gap between installments. I want to see the whole thing now, not wait until mid-July. Still, it's funny to think that only a few years ago I was bemoaning the fact that I would be a sophomore in college before the film series was complete and now BAM! it's almost here.

No comments: