Sunday, March 9, 2008

2 Days in Paris (2007) - REVIEW


seeing as I have a huge headache., I'll keep this simple:

- wonderfully captures the culture clash between the French and Americans

- Julie Delpy's screenplay is a gem for the reason mentioned above; the results are hysterical

- Adam Goldberg is absolutely fantastic

- Julie Delpy kind of over acts in some scenes....but it's only like..2...so nothing terrible.

- I really wish I had seen this before I made my nominees for 2007 (THIS is why they were called "almost final"...)

- this film is further proof that 2007 is the best year for film in this decade.

Grade: A-

Nominations: Best Actor - Adam Goldberg(#5), Best Original Screenplay - Julie Delpy(#3)

Number of 2007 Films seen: 59

1 comment:

J.D. said...

I was surprised by this, but it's Daniel Brühl's cameo that makes it for me. He's so randomly awesome.