Friday, August 29, 2008

Diane Kruger joins "Inglorious Bastards"


Source: People Magazine.com

Diane Kruger isn't up for a trophy at this year's Venice film festival, but Wednesday she received a prize of a different sort.

"I just found out I'm going to do [Quentin] Tarantino's next film with Brad Pitt," Kruger told PEOPLE at the Valentino party in Venice Thursday. "I'm very excited. Quentin just called. I play a German movie star but I don't want to give too much away."

Kruger was in Venice sans boyfriend Joshua Jackson, who's "working – he has a job, you know." But, the actress added, "He comes in on Saturday so I'm excited for that, too."

Kruger said she was "fashionably busy" at the film festival. Besides the Valentino premiere and party, where she sat next to the designer at the film's screening, wearing a beige gown he picked out for her, she's also attending a party Sunday for Jaeger Le Coutre, the Swiss watch company she promotes.

No comments: